Temporary Metallic Tattoos
A fashion favourite at festivals, temporary metallic tattoos are the ultimate fashion accessory that will allow you to express yourself by experimenting with a variety of festival-inspired designs. They also make a fabulous alternative to jewellery.
We sell a range of 6 different tattoo sheets, each containing several stunning designs. They are quick and easy to apply, and being waterproof, they last up to 5 days.
How to use:
- Remove your tattoo sheet from packaging
- Cut out your chosen flash tattoo
- Peel back the plastic adhesive sheet and place the tattoo face down firmly on to your skin
- Place a damp cloth on to the backing of your tattoo, rub into skin (keeping the tattoo firmly in place) and leave for around 30 seconds
- Peel off the backing and your tattoo will be in place
- Once you would like to remove your tattoo, simply scrub with warm soapy water
Avoid sensitive skin and remember to keep oil-based lotions, sunscreens, body wash and perfumes off your tats!
Top Tip: Once you are ready to remove your temporary tattoo, simply massage a little baby oil or body butter into the tattoo area to loosen the tattoo. Once this has been done for a few minutes, your tattoo should be fully removed.